1. What are you reading right now? If I Stay by Gayle Forman
2. How many books have you read so far? 3
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Chosen One and Wintergirls
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I just told my hubby and son that they were on their own!! LOL!
5. Have you had many interruptions? Only the ones that I imposed on myself. I played b-ball with my son earlier tonight and just got back from visiting the neighbors for an hour. How did you deal with those? Welcomed them!!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How much fun it has been!!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not so far!! I think the trio has done an awesome job of putting this together!!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Next time I will definitely have high speed internet!!!
9. Are you getting tired yet? uh, yes!! It's 10:30 pm and I've been at this since 8 am. My own mini-challenge is coming up at midnight, so I plan on staying awake until 2 am then getting some shut-eye for a few hours!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? No, sorry no words of wisdom to spread!