1. What are you reading right now? If I Stay by Gayle Forman
2. How many books have you read so far? 3
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Chosen One and Wintergirls
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I just told my hubby and son that they were on their own!! LOL!
5. Have you had many interruptions? Only the ones that I imposed on myself. I played b-ball with my son earlier tonight and just got back from visiting the neighbors for an hour. How did you deal with those? Welcomed them!!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How much fun it has been!!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not so far!! I think the trio has done an awesome job of putting this together!!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Next time I will definitely have high speed internet!!!
9. Are you getting tired yet? uh, yes!! It's 10:30 pm and I've been at this since 8 am. My own mini-challenge is coming up at midnight, so I plan on staying awake until 2 am then getting some shut-eye for a few hours!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? No, sorry no words of wisdom to spread!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Posted by Staci at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Hey there! Just wanted to stop in and show some bookish love. We spent part of the day raking leaves at the cabin, so I'm getting ready to go to bed.ReplyDelete
Hope you're having fun today!!
I'm impressed! You are doing GREAT!! Hope you get lots of sleep tomorrow :)ReplyDelete
Good luck staying awake and enjoy your sleeping!ReplyDelete
You're doing great!ReplyDelete
It's nice to have a little interruption here and there, isn't it? Enjoy the rest of the R-a-T!ReplyDelete
CHEERS! looks like we are in the same timezone... I can't wait to read the PT Indian book, someday.ReplyDelete
You're doing a great job, Staci! Enjoy Wintergirls, I just finished it myself and I think you'll really like it. Even though it's a bit disturbing. Anyway, keep up the good work!!ReplyDelete
Girl, you amaze me. Coffee is the answer!! Enjoy all your reading!!!ReplyDelete
I have If I Stay on MT TBR...how are you liking it?ReplyDelete
I agree, I think that the three hosts did a fabulous job with this 'thon...and you're doing an excellent job yourself!ReplyDelete
Happy reading. :)
I'd be in pain trying to get to all the blogs and stuff without high speed internet -- it's one of the best things in the world. Good luck with the rest of the Read-a-thon!ReplyDelete
You've been doing so great reading and cheering! I'm starting to get a second wind after having slept for a few hours. It's all going by much too quickly though!ReplyDelete