Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mailbox Monday and It's Monday....What Are You Reading?


Mailbox Monday 
is a gathering place for readers to share the books that
came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.



I'm participating in the TLC Tour for Princess Elizabeth's Spy which is Book 2 in the Maggie Hope Mystery Series. TLC and the publishing company were kind enough to send book one, Mr. Churchill's Secretary, for those of us that wanted to start at the beginning! Don't you just love those covers???
----------------------------------------------------------------------


Hosted by
We discuss the books that we've read 
and what we're planning to read for the week.

Read and reviewed last week: 
Nothing....but I did post about my reading slump!! LOL!

Bookish Thoughts I will be sharing this week: Yes, I really will post a few bookish thoughts!!
Instant Temptation- Bookish Thoughts and yes, it's another Shalvis book.
The Salt God's Daughter

In my Book Box:
Virgins
Buttercream Bump Off
Or whatever my tickle my fancy!

13 comments:

  1. Those covers do look pretty awesome!! Good look with the reading this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is supposed to be a great series. I passed on reviewing them because my schedule is too booked! Oh, well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find something to tickle your fancy! ;o).

    ReplyDelete
  4. LuV! those covers... would make reading happy just picking them up :)
    and how thoughtful to send along book #1 !
    EnJoY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read good things about the Maggie Hope books - maybe they'll help pull you out of your slump.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been able to read much lately either. ;)
    changing books usually helps, but then this weekend all I could do was watch episodes of House of Lies. lol.
    Happy Reading
    Rabid Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like those cool covers - hope the books are just as good. Have a nice week Staci.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those covers do look enticing - particularly interested in Mr. Churchill's Secretary. Looking forward to your thoughts on that one. Have a great week, Staci,and enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to whatever you post ;) and giggle what a title Buttercream Bump Off ... how cute.
    Happy reading whatever tickles your fancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these covers...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your books look so tempting...hope you enjoy them!

    Here's
    MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well one week you will that slump will be over :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. those look interesting. books that have anything to do with English history are appealing to me. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!