Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays and It's Tuesday...Where Are You?



My daddy and I live in an RV. I don't mind much, because we get to see the United States. Sometimes at night we park in a Walmart parking lot. This is where my live started to unravel, as we entered the store, I looked at the pictures to my left of the missing children. There it was, a picture of me!
~ June Bug
________________________________________________

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!



"We're going to find her," he said. "I don't know how, and I don't know what condition she'll be in, but if it's the last thing I do, we're going to find her."
p.120 June Bug by Chris Fabry

23 comments:

  1. Now that is a teaser that makes me want to know more! ENJOY

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really interesting book, Staci. I hope you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now I have to get this book! I'll be watching for your review.

    My teaser:

    http://laurel-rainsnowsreflections.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sad :( but it does sound very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds sad but you do want to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this book before.. but it really sounds incredibly interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Sounds like a mystery unfolding! I'll have to check this one out. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This sounds intriguing! I feel myself reaching for my TBR list. :-)

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  9. From the teaser, the book sounds wonderful, hopefully not sad. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2009/12/saying-goodbye-to-2009-teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is right up my alley. I think about this sort of thing when we are at various RV parks and I see some of the children.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wowwwwwwwwwwww... i want to read this one.... awesome teaser! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this sounds good..sad but good.
    I'm looking forward to your review Staci!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally want to know more, look forward to your review. And what a beautiful cover.

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/12/teaser-tuesday-widows-season.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, sounds like a great read! I'm gonna have to take a look at this one. Wonderful teaser! Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Read this one. How are you liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  16. You got me hooked. Thanks..Wisteria

    ReplyDelete
  17. This most definitely sounds like something I would like!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what a teaser! Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, consider me officialy teased. I really need to know what happens. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh! Super teaser - I need to read this one now! (Maybe I can get it at the Library!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!