Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Catching up on Awards and Asking For Forgiveness!!

I wanted to take this time to acknowledge the awards that some fellow bloggers bestowed upon me in the past month or so. And in doing so I throw myself at your feet and beg your forgiveness for how long it has taken me to do this post!! My only defense is that I have a son who plays sports and that means 2 nights a week are late nights. Added on to that I am a Girl Friday for a couple of teachers so I do some extra stuff for them at night too. Plus, on top of all of that I try to keep up on my regular posting and visiting blogs...and I'm going to BLAME Bonnie at Red Lady's Reading Room who sent me an invite for Facebook and now I MUST spend time there too. Then, of course, I want to read, eat, and visit with my family!!!! You get the picture right?



I received this award from Harvee at Book Bird Dog, Kristina at Kristina's Favorites, and Kay at The Infinite Shelf.

One Lovely Blog Award
One Lovely Blog Award goes to new blogs and blogging friends.

***Thanks Harvee, Kristina, and Kay!!






I received this award from Caspette at The Narrative Casuality
The Lemonade Stand Award
For this award I will again go with the theme of new (or semi new) blogs and blogging friends I have discovered which I think are pretty darn good.

**Thanks so much Caspette!!




I received this award from Kristi at Books and Needlepoint
Sisterhood Award and also from Bonnie at Redlady's Reading Room.

**Thanks Kristi and Bonnie!!






I received this award from Robin at My Two Blessings
You Don't Say Award
What I want to award is to those people whose comments have meant THE WORLD to me. It takes time to visit a blog and leave a comment.Also, I wanted to recognize some special bloggers whose comments have made such an impact on me. The “You Don’t Say?” Award is awarded to these special bloggers

*
Thanks so much Robin!!



I got this pretty award from Anna at Diary of an Eccentric.
The True Fairy Tale Award
The award is for the hopes that one day all your dreams will come true!! Because we all are still Cinderella's at heart!

* I appreciate you thinking of me, Anna!







Received this one from Jane at Fleur Fisher Reads.
2009 Friendly Blogger Award

** Thanks Jane!!




I want to sincerely thank each and every friend who thought of me while they were passing these awards on.......if you read my blog then consider yourself tagged!!! I do plan on giving these out every Thursday!! I would be here all night if I tried to do it in one big post...I still have dial-up!!! But here's something that I can send out to all of my blogger friends tonight!!!


15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all of your well-deserved rewards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on the AWARDS and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the SMILEY!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations--you'll need a bigger tropy case :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Those awards are well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all the blog love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I've never seen anyone who received this many awards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on all of the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many congrats on all your awards, Staci! Well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all of your well deserved awards Staci!! Sorry for being an accompice to your facebook addiction...you better stay away from Twitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your awards, Staci! You deserve them all and more :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the awards STaci. YOu deserve them! I'm so far behind on acknowledging mine it's plain pitiful. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I completely understand. I kept up with mine for a long, long time, but now I am extremely behind and praying for the power to stop time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on all your awards and happy Memorial Day weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on all your wonderful awards. They are well deserved and there's never a nedd to apologize sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!