Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge

Hosted by Elizabeth at As Usual, I need more bookshelves



've compiled a list of great first lines from great books over the years, and it's your job to tell me what books they are from! Sounds easy, right? The first 10 are from books that I would consider "classics" - books that have stood the test of time for years. The second 10 are contemporary favorites - books I've read and enjoyed that were published since I've been alive. =) I tried to pick titles that were fairly well-known, so even if you haven't read something, you have probably heard of it

Here are my answers and I didn't look at anyone else's comments!!!


1. no idea
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Little Women
5. no clue
6. The Hobbit
7. no clue
8. Secret Garden
9. no clue
10. no clue
11. Wicked
12. Bridget Jone's Diary
13. HP and the Sorcerer's Stone
14. I should know this one but I am stumped
15-20 I have absolutely no idea!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!