Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hour 4 :Dewey Read-a-thon update

  • Title of book(s) read since last update: Perfect by Natasha Friend
  • working on Absolutely True Diary of a
  • Part-Time Indian
  • Number of books read since you started: 1
  • Pages read since last update: 100
  • Running total of pages read since you started:272
  • Amount of time spent reading since last update: 55 minutes
  • Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!) 145 minutes
  • Mini-challenges completed: introduction meme, Bart's Cover Quiz
  • Other participants you’ve visited: visited 18 bloggers and left comments
  • Prize you’ve won: none yet :)
  • will be breaking for lunch and posting again at hour 6!!

6 comments:

  1. *cheering*
    Have fun, and don't forget to hydrate :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 pages in an hour? That's fantastic!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, everyone is just blowing me away with the amount they're getting read! Great job!

    Enjoy your lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely on a roll, Stacy. I hear Alexie's book is really amazing. I'm excited to hear what you think after this readathon is over and reviews have to go up :P

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!