Saturday, December 27, 2008
Saturday 9: Crazy Sam's Last Meme of 2008
1. What was the best thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
All my tests came back negative for a lot of different problems that are in my family tree!! Stress is the reason why I've been feeling so crappy.
2. What was the worst thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
My health going downhill due to my inability to control the stress in my life!! Also finding out that the hearing loss in my right ear is permanent!!
3. What was the best thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
Barack Obama!! I'm excited. Can't wait to see if things will be run differently and how our children's future will be impacted by his policies. One that I would like to see changed is the No Child Left Behind....working in a school I can see first-hand the negative impact it has had on our teachers, administrators, and most importantly our children!!
4. What was the worst thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
Wall Street greed, 700 billion money to AIG and all those creeps!! How about giving the average American the money? We would've paid off our debts, houses, cars, and hell, we might have even started buying things!! Go figure...
5. What was the best gift you received during the ’08 holidays?
One of my friends gave me a really pretty sweater. She's a sweetheart!
6. What was the best gift (most appropriate or best received) you gave during the ’08 holidays?
I surprised my hubby and got him a BeadRider seat for his BMW motorcycle!! Now he can ride for hours and not suffer from monkeybutt!!
7. Do you have any regrets about what you did in 2008?
Too many and too personal to list here!!
8. Do you have any regrets about what you didn’t do in 2008?
I wanted to really clean out my house and try to simplify. Be more organized at home. I didn't exercise like I wanted to.
9. Did you meet anyone that became important to you in 2008?
I didn't meet anyone face to face but since I've been more serious about blogging I've gotten to know a lot of different people and enjoy reading what they do in their lives.