Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mini Challenge 2: Miss Remmer's

TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM MISS REMMER'S BLOG POST:
Hey Readathoners!  Look at you early birds coming in on the first Mini Challenge of the Dewey Readathon.  You have probably been up and reading for while now and need a little mini challenge break to get the blood flowing again. 

In this challenge we would like you to write a post on your blogs about your kick off strategy.  What have you surrounded yourself with for these early hours of the challenge besides your books?  Is there a coffee thermos, lucky book mark, snacks, pillow....  We want to know how you have prepared so you do not have to leave your cozy reading space (by the way - we'd like to know what is too.... (are you still in bed, a chair, the couch.....)

Have fun with this - you can take pictures... add a video - whatever you want for your kick off post!  I am excited to go and see what each of you come up with!  :)

Write your post on your blog and then come back and link to your post here using McKLinky.  This challenge is 3 hours long and after it ends at 11am, a winner will be chosen by using Random.org and they will be sent by email a $15 Amazon Gift Card.


I'm boring....I had my morning coffee, and then my delicious breakfast of peanut butter and jelly on toast. Now I'm chugging on my Diet Coke and thinking about lunch...which I think may consist of tomato soup and garlic cheese bread...yum!  I just have my laptop, book, pen, paper, and of course my cell phone surrounding my cozy spot on the couch!!! I am doing laundry while I'm reading...gives me chances to get away from the couch and stretch!!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally out of it on cold meds, but just wanted to say I hope you have a fun day and get a lot of books read. Back to snooze for me (all I did was draft one review, and still in yesterdays jammies :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!