Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hour 1: Mini Challenge

Where are you reading from today? I grabbed a bunch of YA books that I've been wanting to make time for!!


3 facts about me … I will pick books over clothes any day, I love to scrapbook, I wanted to be a medical examiner at one time in my life!


How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? 15 I think????


Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? Just to have fun, visit as many blogs possible while cheering!!


If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? PACE YOURSELF!! take breaks, walk around, nap, eat...and enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Yay, Staci! Have fun. I'm heading back to the couch to start reading again. Blog updates and challenges are fun, but I'm ready to get back to my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first Read-a-thon. Good luck! Here's are my books for the Read-a-Thon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traditional read-a-thon blessing:

    May the bookshelf be there to greet you.
    May all the books appeal.
    May the fridge be full of tasty snacks;
    the words fall soft upon your eyes and until the read-a-thon ends,
    may you always hold a book in the palm of your hand.

    Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck my dearest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too on choosing books over clothes. My husband says I...never mind. LOL

    Have a great time. Did you start with The Hunger Games?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your reading day Stacy! I'll be visting to cheer you on. Enjoy Hunger Games and all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck and happy reading!
    Natalie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Staci, they said to write three facts about you, not three facts about me! ;) Yep, seriously, even the medical examiner thing...that was after I'd given up on the idea of being a SWAT cop. Did you love Quincy as much as I did? Sheesh...nothing like embarrassing myself here, is there? :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!