Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Library Loot- January 6 ( a little late!)

Hosted by Eva at A Striped Armchair and Marg at Reading Adventures.
We share what we each picked up at the library during the week.


This could be a banner day folks! I only checked out 2, yes that's right, 2 books from the library last week!!

A Thread of Truth- Marie Bostwic
** This is the sequel to A Single Thread which I read January 2nd. I really enjoyed it and had to get the sequel immediately. I wouldn't have known about this great set of books it if wasn't for Bonnie! This book revolves around women, life problems, and quilting.




The Witch Doctor's Wife by Tamar Myers
** I'm going to visit the Congo where I will encounter an enthralling tale of duty, greed, danger, and miracles in equatorial Africa.







Books Read in 2010 to date: 6
Number of Books Checked out from the library:12

17 comments:

  1. *applauds*
    Well done, well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you and what have you done with Staci??? ;)

    Enjoy your picks!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I can't wait to hear what you think of The Witch Doctor's Wife! I can definitely see that one going on to the old wish list! I must admit that I'm an idiot though...for a second I was like, "OMG, Staci's going to the Congo...why didn't she mention this before?!!" Duh, Debi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Staci! Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your blog! And I am looking into both of the books mentioned on your post today. They look really interesting. I am currently reading Catching Fire, the book that follows after The Hunger Games. I can't wait to get home from work to keep reading it! That is my sign of a good book, "can't wait to get home and read it!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and how could I forget...the picture in your header just melts my heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only 2 books? Are you okay? They both look great! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well aren't you a good girl?! ;) Hope you enjoy your snow day today. I am off to the doctor and then the library. I haven't been out since last Saturday!
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  8. are u feeling ok???? lol!!!! only two???? lol!!! these sound great! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the two books! I have a hard time not coming home with a bagfull too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations on your restraint :) I like the sound of the quilting series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have Thread of Truth but haven't read it yet. It sounds so good too.

    I love your new header! Your furkids looks so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe you only got two books! I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You showed restraint this week Staci! I hope that you like A Thread of Truth, it should be a nice cozy winter read.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I could only go to the library and check out 2 books. I think I checked out 15 today alone for a grand total of 23 items out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like two good ones this week. Have a good time in the Congo and with the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's really hard to check only 2 books out. I don't think I could do it. Way to go. The Witch Doctor's Wife looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!