Sunday, April 11, 2010
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? I'm sure that I would've been able to stay up later than 2:00 am if my power wouldn't have gone out. It's 2:22 pm and it still is not back on!!! I'm using my computer at my hubby's job. Had to have a hot shower and electricity to juice up my phone and computer!
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I can only speak for the ones that I read and enjoyed.
* Hunger Games
* I Hadn't Meant to Tell You This
* Out of My Mind
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Are you kidding?? I'm always blown away by how great it runs!! Excellent job this year!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Everything!!! I really thought it was a class act!
5. How many books did you read? 3
6. What were the names of the books you read? see #2
7. Which book did you enjoy most? The Hunger Games
8. Which did you enjoy least? liked them all
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Have fun! My advice is to participants: if you live journal...make it so that Anon. people can post. Twitter accounts to post a comment on a blog??? Make commenting as easy as possible for the cheerleaders!! I came across many blogs that were just not user friendly...makes it hard to cheer!!!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Oh yes, I'll be back cheering and reading!!!