1. What are you reading right now? Out of My Mind- Sharon Draper
2. How many books have you read so far? 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I don't have a fave
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope, I just told the family that I was reading all day today....they know the drill!!
5. Have you had many interruptions? I'm doing laundry and of course I had to stop a few times to eat.
How did you deal with those? I welcome them!!!
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Nothing...
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? As always, I think you guys do a great job!!!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Not a thing...plan on doing both next time too!!
9. Are you getting tired yet? Not yet, I have big dreams that I'm going to make it all the way through this time. I have to leave around 11:30 pm to pick my son up from the train station and I'm so excited to see him that I'm hoping the adrenaline will keep me going past the 2 am hour!!!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Just relax and have fun!!!