Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Library Loot-March 3


Library Loot hosted by Eva and Alessandra
asks us to list what we brought home from
the library this week.








I wasn't too out of control this week and I've actually finished 3 or so books from my library pile...can I get a high 5?



Here's the loot!!




Black Hole by Charles Burns
And because I'm such a fan of blaming others for my sickness this one is Nymeth's fault!! Read her review here.







I Love You, Beth Cooper by Larry Doyle

Crap, I've looked everywhere but I can't find any reference to who I can possibly blame for this book.....I'm going to blame my sister-in-law Heather. Why? because in several of her comments to my posts she's had the audacity to refer to my age, not once, but at least 3 times!!!




Shelter Me by Juliette Fay

I'm blaming the email I received from Target's Bookclub for this one. I loved the description of the book and I thought it would be a great read.






See, I've been good!! I should get a sucker or something for only checking out 3 books this past week!!!

What did you pick up this past week from your local library?



To Read List Total today 3/3/09 : 569
Last week's To Read List Total 2/25/2009: 556
Books Read in 2009 to date: 22

11 comments:

  1. Good for you and your restraint. High 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW .... U have been BUSY! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you only get suckers from the docter :) Still sounds like you picked out a few good ones so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might actually be to blame for the I Love you Beth Cooper book. I found it on Goodreads and added it to my TBR list, so you might have actually gotten it from me. I am currently reading Shelter Me, and love it. There's not a whole lot going on yet, but it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, I'd like to read Shelter Me. Good picks. I'm stopping at the library on my way home from an appt today. I have a few things waiting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be looking forward to your review of Shelter Me. It's on my wishlist. I have a few health books that I picked up yesterday. I have so many of my own books to read that it's hard to keep a balance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, you were good! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Black Hole.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And so, m'dear, what colour sucker would you like?

    Me? I like purple and pink ones. Forget the yukky green ones (ewwww).....

    I took 4 books out this week -- one about the Muppet creator, Jim Henson. That one is fun, as it has a bunch of his doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only 3?? OMG! LOL! You'll have them done in 3 days! You are amazing like that.

    That Larry Doyle cover looks funny!! Hehehehe. The "shelter me" book looks interesting.

    You always have good finds. Enjoy the books :)
    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The only thing I got from the library are easy reader books for my daughter. I do though have Shelter Me sitting on my bookshelf waiting for me to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!