The rules are simple, list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep! Then tag up to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap Award.
Well, I'll try to make it interesting but I have a hard time listing stuff about myself, but here I go!!!
- I get nostalgic and weepy very easy. Today I started to cry when I was talking to a co-worker about those little boys from the reality show Jon & Kate plus 8. The little boy's daddy called him, his "Maui Prince" or something like that and the little guy responded back to his dad, "Oh Daddy, please call me that all the time, I really like that name." Next thing I know I'm crying because I miss the days when my boys were 3 and 5. To me those were some of the best days of my life. I'm getting emotional right now!!
- I don't really like little kids. Only my own!! If they're not related to me then I don't have much patience with them. I'm bad....I'll admit it!
- I have many, many obsessive behaviors! I am constantly checking to make sure my wallet is in my purse even though I KNOW that it is because I just put it in there but that doesn't stop me asking my son to, "Check my purse, make sure my wallet is in it." I can't relax...I feel like I always have to be doing something. Even if I'm reading I will start laundy, dishes, and a million other projects and then I don't finish half of them!!
- I am a paper whore!! I like to scrapbook but I really believe that I just like buying pretty paper which I have no intention of never using.
- I love Spongebob Squarepants. I think he's hilarious. My favorite episode is where he and Patrick order a big screen television just so they can play in the box!! It cracks me up!
- I have a very strained relationship with my parents. And this is killing me inside.
- I want to send a postcard into Post Secrets because I need to tell a secret but without anyone knowing its me..just to get it off my heart.........maybe I should huh?
- While I was reading The Story of Edgar Sawtelle my dog Bruce was sitting beside me and I would get all emotional about dogs and tell Bruce how much I loved him and I would pet him and rub his face and kiss his nose....A few days later my husband said to me, "Hey, do you know what your stupid ass dog has been doing outside?" Me- "Uh, no what?" Hubby- "He's following the cat around and has been digging up Pistol's shit and eating it!" Me-"Oh my God, I'm so gonna kill that stupid dog!!" Bruce comes into the house and I look in him the eyes and say, "Why the hell can't you be a Sawtelle dog? I'm going to kick you out into the cold, cold world if you eat cat crap again!! And if you were a Sawtelle dog you would do it!!" And at that moment I truly could've given him away.
- I get extremely stressed out if I realize that I've left my book somewhere!! One time I accidentally left my book at work, so when I got home and had time to read I couldn't find it anywhere.....even though I had plenty of other books to read, I was so distraught that I couldn't concentrate, so I went to bed. Can I tell you how relieved I was to find it on my desk the next morning? I did tell you that I was a little OCD, remember?
- I truly hate to cook. I know the MOM is suppose to nourish her family but I ask you..who's nourishing me?
People I'm tagging: