Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Very Cool Writing Prompt Blog





Friday Fill-Ins



1. The last band I saw live was Rascal Flatts
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is seeing Mitch.
3. My Christmas shopping is easy.
4. Thoughts of Edward Cullen fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear form fitting tops.
6. Bagpipes make me cry.
7. As for tonight I look forward to using the internet, plans for tomorrow include reading.

** I tweaked #7 because I wanted to do this prompt tonight and you're only suppose to do this on Fridays so that you can include your weekend plans. I really liked doing this and I hope to remember to do it every Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!