Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Where does the time go????

Good Intentions- I have many of them and some I actually follow through and complete, while others tend to languish on the back burner. Much to my chagrin, life got really busy once school started back in session and the time that I had available to myself was not spent creating a post for my blog or spent updating my look. I rode my bicycle, went for walks, ran a few miles, read a few chapters, and spent time with my family.

What I do intend to do- Is to start posting again, now that I think I have a grip on the crazy job and the stress that comes with it. Time management is something that I struggle with and am always looking to improve upon. I feel confident that I can still be creative on my blog, interact with those that stop by and comment, and still have time for my life.

What is happening right now- I'm getting everything in order right now because at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning I will be heading to the D to run a 5k on Belle Isle. I am a Michigan native, but I've never ventured to Belle Isle so not only am I excited to see this state park for the first time, but I'm also excited to be running with so many women.

created using Project Life App

What I am currently addicted to- Project Life App for my iPad!! I went a little crazy and created 3 scrapbook pages immediately and didn't get to bed until 11:30!! I created this collage yesterday to inspire me for my run tomorrow.

What I am currently reading and listening to- Searching for Perfect by Jennifer Probst. Loved the first book in this series, Searching for Someday. When I saw this one at Target I had to get it. I am currently listening to Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman, narrated by Cassandra Campbell. Loving this one so far and it made me pedal my bike an EXTRA 4 miles yesterday just to finish the chapter. I also listen to audio books when I'm going for a long walk.

What's going on in your life today?


15 comments:

  1. Audio books sound perfect for when you are exercising! Congrats on reaching so many fitness and personal goals this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck on your 5K. I have never visited Belle Isle either. I am enjoyiing time with my grandson whenever I can, the time goes by so fast. I love when an audiobook helps to go that extra time in whatever you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to figure out where the time goes on a constant basis :) I am glad to hear that you are doing well....you have been missed! Reading wise I just finished The Cuckcoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith. Very good read and now I need to read the next book soon. Isn't that how it always goes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know all about those good intentions. It sounds like you're doing great with your fitness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11:30? That's my regular bedtime! I'm a ridiculous night owl. I'd better not download that app - god only knows what time I'd go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Orange is the New Black...and I'm addicted to the Netflix series. Glad to see you here again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have been busy! LOVING the collage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Orange is the New Black on audio. I walked longer and my house was much cleaner while I was listening! Will check out the Project Life app, too. Hope you had a great race, Staci!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully I will see you soon then here :;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw you did great on your race! Great job. I'm currently taking a break from folding laundry. Almost time to start dinner. Shrimp salad for the last day of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's hard to get back in the groove after you've been gone awhile. It's why I struggle to stay online even though I don't have time to post as much as I'd like. I'm afraid if I stop I'll lose the creative outlet!
    I think spending time outdoors right now is way more important than blogging. The blog will still be here when there is 10 inches of snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went all of October with five posts, life takes over sometime! Hope things slow down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How on earth did I miss that you were back posting my friend?? Can't figure out why your blog didn't update on my sidebar. Anyways, so happy to see you posting again, however often that is or whatever it's about ... I'll be stopping by. Thanks for putting me on to the Project Life app, I haven't scrapped with it yet but I've had fun with photo collages. And girl you are an absolute inspiration with your running!! Breathe and enjoy the little things xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Staci! how are you? hope 2015 is starting out well for you. so you're a runner now...god bless you! that is not me, as much as I would like to. My knees can't handle it. Hope the crazy job is at least enjoyable and that you and the family are well.
    Write when you can :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!