Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mailbox Monday and It's Monday....What Are You Reading?


Mailbox Monday 
is a gathering place for readers to share the books that
came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

cover image - www.goodreads.com

Whoever created the cover for The Vicar's Wife book did a fantastic job because it lured me in and made me want to know more about it. After reading the synopsis, I just knew that I had to read it!! Thanks NetGalley for feeding my addiction!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hosted by
We discuss the books that we've read 
and what we're planning to read for the week.

Read and talked about last week:
Against the Wall- sexy romance with great characters!
Somewhere Between Luck and Trust- first read by this author and will be coming back for more!
His Majesty's Hope- loved Maggie in this one and can't wait for the next book!

Bookish Thoughts to share this week:
The Glass Wives
One Day in Apple Grove
Orphan Train - TLC Book Stop

Upcoming reads:
Whatever my little heart desires! August is Summer Kindle Cleaning Month here at LITT and I'm so looking forward to making a dent in my reader!! But August also will be a month where my oldest son, Mitch, is coming back to the States!! Yay!! And then Marc is headed off to college. I'm sure life will impact my reading time but honestly, I don't care at all...I'm beyond excited!!

19 comments:

  1. I like the cover of Vicar's Wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cover too! I don't think all publishers realize just how important covers are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read this weeks reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right, the cover of The Vicar's Wife called my name too ;) August will be a big month for you, lots of exciting stuff happening. Looking forward to this weeks book reviews. Happy reading whatever you little heart desires lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vicar's wife looks to be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm..did I post or not? Internet sucks.

    Vicar sure looks good

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with your sons in August before they go their separate ways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Netgalley is amazing at feeding our reading addicition :-) have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, I like the cover too. Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It will be so worth it Staci! I have not been reading much lately due to my daughter's wedding preparation, and it was so worth it. Just getting things back to normal now. I've been avoiding NetGalley since my reader died and I have yet to replace it. I tried reading on my phone, too small! LOL Look forward to your book thoughts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cover art!!

    Yay for the return of your son!! Sounds like you are going to have a great August! Our granddaughter arrives in two weeks and I'm beyond excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with you about the cover of The Vicar's Wife. I want to know more, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a great cover. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So happy your son is back Staci:)

    Enjoy your new books - I was too lazy to post mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So I came by to say hi, then I read this post and saw you read His Majesty's Hope and I became really jealous. I've read the first two books, but not that one yet. I'm going to go and read your review now. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yea for awesome sons :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree, The Vicar's Wife has an eye catching cover! Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. August is going to be a busy month for you! Glad to hear your older son is heading home, and there will be lots of prep getting Marc ready for college. Good luck cleaning your kindle ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that cover too. Yaaaaaaay for Mitch coming home!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!