Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Intros: The Best Man


 posts the opening paragraph (maybe two) of a book
 she decided to read based on the opening paragraph (s).
 Feel free to grab the banner and play along


My Tuesday Intro pick is The Best Man by Kristan Higgins. I have really enjoyed the three books that I've read by Kristan and couldn't resist getting this title from NetGalley. Can't wait to read this one!


Prologue
On a beautiful day in June, in front of literally half the town, wearing a wedding dress that made her look like Cinderella and holding a bouquet of perfect pink roses, Faith Elizabeth Holland was left at the alter.
  We sure didn't see that one coming.

Would you continue reading this one
 based on the opening paragraph?


10 comments:

  1. Oh no, poor Faith - hope she gets even:) Sounds like a fun read Staci -- enjoy and thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I would ... cause you have me hooked on her now too!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope another cool guy shows up!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely! Who wouldn't want to find out why Cinderella was left at the altar?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! I didn't see that coming, either. I've been meaning to read this author.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes ... I would definitely keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely looking foward to this book. It is waiting patiently on my stack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's a loaded intro! How could you not continue?

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!