Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Mailbox Monday and It's Monday...What Are You Reading?


Mailbox Monday 
is a gathering place for readers to share the books that
came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.

November Host is: Kathy @ BermudaOnion



City of Women- after reading so many wonderful and intriguing blogger reviews, I had to grab this up when it was $2.99 @ Amazon.com

The Summer of France- this book was written by fellow blogger, Paulita Kincer @ An Accidental Blog. I met her through Alyce's Saturday Snapshot meme and she always takes the time to stop by my blog. I love that she's published this book and that as a book lover I was able to support her and feed my addiction of reading!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hosted by
We discuss the books that we've read 
and what we're planning to read for the week.


Read and reviewed last week:
Not a thing. I was too busy being in the moment of Thanksgiving and enjoying my family. It felt nice to step away from the computer. I will be unplugging more often. 

Bookish Thoughts this week:
Six Sentence Movie Thoughts-  One Day, One for the Money, Hunger Games, and The Vow.
Blackberry Winter

In My BookBox:

20 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a lovely Thanksgiving with your family. Ooh I loved Divergent, fingers crossed you do too! Looking forward to your Blackberry Winter review, maybe it'll help me decide whether to read it sooner rather than later lol.
    Have a great week darling girl and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought City of Women too. Not sure when I'll have time to read it but it's nice to know it'll be there when I'm ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also bout Paula's book but haven't read it yet -- enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both City of Women and The Summer of France look and sound gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhh those look intriguing!! Can't wait to read more about them from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you'll like City of Women. Have a wonderful week, plugged or unplugged. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The City of Women is supposed to be excellent.

    Good for you for enjoying your family while you could! I did the same thing when I was at the beach with my mother and sister.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had City of Women on my TBR for a while now..hopefully it lives up to the hype! And I can't wait to give Shalvis a shot...I don't need to read these in order, right?

    Thanks for stopping by my Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have City of Women, too. Hopefully I will find a chance to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm listening to the audio format of Virgin River right now. It is so good! I'm totally in love with Jack. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool Divergent :D I am waiting at it at the library

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great deal on City of Women. It's not exactly a book you 'enjoy', but it will certainly make an impression.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've got The City of Women for the same reason! I hope you like Divergent.

    ReplyDelete
  14. City of Women is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. City of Women is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been hearing such good thinks about City of Women..I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I unplugged too and it was nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I'm putting City of Women on my Christmas list. I'm sick of waiting for my copy to come in at the library, LOL. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I took a break as well and I really need it! I'm glad that you are back and feeling refreshed as well. I cannot wait to hear what you think of Divergent! I loved it so hopefully you will feel the same!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have Divergent to read and just finished the first book in Jill SHelvis' animal magnetism series which I enjoyed. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!