Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Totals


Books Read:
  1. Dash of Death- Claudia Bishop
  2. Far From You- Lisa Schroeder
  3. Bone Volume 3: Eyes of the Storm
  4. Bone Volume 4: The Dragonslayer
  5. French Milk-Lucy Knisley
  6. The Magical Life of Long Tack Sam- Ann Marie Fleming
  7. Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - David Petersen
  8. The Color of Earth- Kim Dong Hwa
  9. Stitches- David Small
  10. Bone Volume 5: Rockjaw
  11. Tainted- Brooke Morgan
  12. Crossing Washington Square- Joanne Rendell
  13. Italian for Beginners- Kristen Harmel
  14. Secrets of Eden- Chris Bohjalian
  15. Almost Perfect- Brian Katcher
  16. Beautiful- Amy Reed
  17. Nature of Jade- Deb Caletti
  18. Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  19. Rainwater- Sandra Brown
  20. Shiver- Maggie Stiefvater
  21. The Power of Half- Kevin and Hannah Salwen
Total Pages : 6,063

Favorite Book(s):  Secrets of Eden, Almost Perfect, Nature of Jade, and Beautiful Creatures
** I couldn't pick just one!!!!

Challenges:
100+- 37/100
Reading From My Shelves- 0/20
2010 States Challenge- 13/52
All About the Brontes- 2/6
Gilmore Girls Challenge- 0/10
GBLT- 1/4
Graphic Novel- 9/10
Historical Reading- 3/6
Jane Austen- 0/6
Japanese Literature- 1/1 COMPLETED
Random Reading- 3/12
Sookie Stackhouse- 1/9
Support Your Library- 34/100
Terry Pratchett- 0/4
The Pub 2010 - 3/10

17 comments:

  1. Well done!

    This was one of my slowest reading months in years, but on the bright side, I did read some very enjoyable books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW -- 21 books in 28 days. That is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Where do you get your energy to do so much? Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy smokes staci!!! U amaze me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 21 in 28 days???AWESOME. You are doing well on most of your challenges as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! I am jealous. I really need to start making reading a bigger priorty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a great February. I've added a couple of books to my out of control TBR list that are all your fault! It's so great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stats! I only got 11 read in Feb; it was kind of slow! I'm looking forward to March!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....I was impressed with myself for reading 7 this month, but you beat me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you had an amazing month! This is twice as many books as I've read all year lol! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cow, girl! You are the queen of reading! I was just thinking how proud I was of myself to read 16 in two months!! lol! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in awe of the amount of books you get read. This reminds me that I haven't done my wrap up. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so impressed...and a bit envious...of the number of books you read! You're amazing my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!