Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Library Loot- June 3


Library Loot hosted by Eva and Alessandra
asks us to list what we brought home from
the library this week.


Every time Wednesday rolls around I always wonder how I'm going to justify my new library loot to all my friends.....I officially give up!!!



Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
** I could blame so many book buddies for this book but in all honesty I love Lisa See and when I heard about her new book I immediately put it on request at my library.








Prayers For Sale- by Sandra Dallas
**The blame here goes to Barnes and Noble and whoever put the huge display of this book at their front entrance. I was immediately drawn to the cover and when I read what the book was about I was hooked!!!









To Read List Total today 6/03/2009: 766
Last Week's To Read List total 5/27/2009: 766
Books Read in 2009 to date: 74
Number of Books Checked out from the library: 24

15 comments:

  1. Will be waiting for that Shanghai girls review :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people really like Lisa See's books. I'll have to consider putting her on my tbr read list. Prayers for Sale is certainly an interesting title. I'll watch for your review. And you don't have to justify library use-you're keeping a librarian working. :)
    My LL post is up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed you only have 2 books. lol. I want Shanghai Girls too as I have her other two books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visual Library on Facebook keeps recommending Shanghai Girls. I'll be interested to see how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I don't think you have to justify either of those books. They both sound like good reads. And two books seems really quite a reasonable number!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shanghai Girls is on my list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a sickness I understand! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read Lisa See! And when I do, I won't be sure who to blame either :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, two books isn't too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these sound really good. I've never read anything by Sandra Dallas before. I'll be curious to know what you think of both when you finish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did good with only two books this week Staci! I loved Shanghai Girls and have a giveaway on my blog! I'll be looking forward to your review of Prayers for Sale.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like GREAT books! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You never have to justify your loot to me sweetie! I completely understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really need to get around to Lisa See's new book!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!