Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill In



And...here we go!

1. Angel or not, I will _always love my sons____.

2. ___Naughty or nice__ any way you want me. (my answer is Bud's fault. I just got done reading his blog and I can't get some of those pictures out of my head...the twins, his manly-package...stuff like that!! he's the naughty one!!)

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of __piss and vinegar___.

4. ___My body creaks like a 90-year old lady__ after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms __I can always hear my husband ___.

6. __When I'm going somewhere and realize I forgot to bring a book is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _celebrating because I'm on Spring Break____, tomorrow my plans include ___visiting the library and maybe hanging out at Barnes and Noble__ and Sunday, I want to ___relax and enjoy the day and then to laugh because I have a week of vacation to look forward to!

13 comments:

  1. Vacation? Were you on spring break this week or next? I am lucky enough to get the kids out of the house...I mean....go back to work on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll trade you for your week off for just my Monday off!!!! Sounds like a DEAL to me!!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend.
    I left you a little something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answers! I tried for a bookish slant with my answers. A couple probably could have been better, but I tried. :-)

    I'm with you on #4! LOL And #6 is so true!

    I hope you have a great weekend, Staci.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haaaate forgetting the book I'm reading at home. It so ruins my day :(

    Vacation! Have a great time, Staci!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're going to have fun book day tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun! I can relate to your #6. I should keep a book in the car, just in case (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo jealous of a week of vacation! Have fun lazing around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always kick myself when I find myself in a long line without a book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bud gives us so much inspiration :)

    OMG!! Barnes & Noble..girl, leave your wallet at home! LOL That is like letting me loose in a Borders or Barnes & Noble. We both can't be trusted!!

    Hope you have a terrific weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy the spring break. Mine doesn't begin until next weekend.

    I always carry a book in my bag, and yes, hate it when I'm bookless. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!