Saturday, December 6, 2008
Saturday 9: How Do You Sleep
1. How long do you sleep each night? well, normally about 7-9 hours
2. Do you fall asleep easily? yes
3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed? almost always I fall asleep first on the couch
4. Do you listen to music or use “white noise” to sleep? no
5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times? right now I get up a couple of time to check the woodstove and to load it up if needed....gotta keep warm!!
6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed? sometimes
7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up? not really but I still set it every night
8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep? nope
9. Do you/have you slept with pets? my husband hates it but Bruce, my papillion/pom dog sleeps beside me every night.