Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Another cold and boring day....

Manic Monday #145


What is the most expensive meal you've ever eaten?

It was when I was an exchange student in Japan. We had dinner at a steak house and the bill for 5 of us was over 600.00!!!

What is the fastest speed you've ever traveled in a car?

Good lord, I don't remember, but speed scares me so I wouldn't venture any higher than 90!

What is the highest building you've ever been to the top floor of?

The Sears Tower in Chicago. Scared me to death!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you haven't been sick with the flu for 2 days.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!