Anyway, I'm just sitting here looking at blogs, watching a House Marathon with my hubby, and reading my book. I stumbled across a cool book challenge that I want to participate in, so I have to post the list of my books that I'm going to read.
The Winter Reading Challenge runs from December 21st, 2008 through March 20, 2009. There are 13 weeks in Winter and I will probably end up reading one to two books per week. Some of the books may cross over into challenges that begin 2009.
The rules are very flexible:
1) Choose any number of books you would like to read and post them on your blog.
Here are my selections:
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
- Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
- Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- Sweet Life by Mia King
2) They can be fiction and/or nonfiction including e-books and audiobooks
3) They can overlap with other challenges.
I'm excited about this challenge and I'm certainly going to be overlapping other challenges!! Winter reading is the best! Nothing to feel guilty about...let the games begin!!