Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson
I give this book 5 stars out of 5 *****
This book belongs to my son Marc. He left this on the stairs and needless to say I picked it up and started reading it. Couldn't stop!! I loved Calvin and Hobbes when I was a teen. Marc has loved it since I can remember. No wonder....he is Calvin!!!! I laughed out loud so many times and that is because 20 years ago I read it and saw the world from Calvin's eyes. Now I'm reading it and sympathizing with Calvin's parents!!! Everyone needs a good dose of laughter. Read this, it won't disappoint!
My day will be a little busy. Here's what I have going on:
- finish my coffee-completed 9:53 a.m.
- watch the Today show for a little bit- completed 9:53 a.m.
- take a shower- completed
- wrap presents while teens are still sleeping-completed 9:53 am
- check woodstove- still working on it-decided that it is too hot in house right now!!
- read a few chapters of my latest book-now am on page75 4:13 p.m.
- make some Chai Latte
- do my onion/beef/cream cheese wraps-completed 1:32 p.m.
- cut up wedges of cheese for cheese/olive/pickle tray-completed 1:32
- read a few more chapters
- throw ingredients for party meatballs in crock pot-completed 3:10 p.m.
- shovel out the cat, she's locked in the barn...AGAIN-completed 9:53 am
- get the mail-made my oldest get it!! ha ha!!- 3:10 p.m.
- log on to computer...waste precious time that I could be reading-been doing this off/on all day
- get everything together to have our little Christmas Eve appetizer party
- clean up....probably by myself (will let you know later)
- settle in for the night
Merry Christmas Eve!!!