Finished another good book. Number 2 in a series. I've come to realize that I am a fool for series. Love them, especially when I really connect with the characters, then I don't want to see them go away. I've even put off reading a book just so that I didn't have to say goodbye!! Yes, I am seriously deranged! Anywhooo.....this makes book 101 for the year. Yes, I do sometimes cook and clean, remember I said sometimes!!!
This is a pretty good series if you're interested in the paranormal and romance all tied up in a neat little package. Sometimes I just need a fun, sexy read that doesn't require too much brain activity. I really enjoy the characters and most especially the setting- Ireland. A country that I long to visit sometime in my life. I'm going to place a hold for #3.
Now it is time for Booking Through Thursday meme.
1. Do you have a favorite author? I have a lot of favorite authors that I will read no matter what: James Patterson, John Green, Laurie Halse Anderson, Beverly Lewis (I love Amish books), J.K. Rowling, Jane Austen, Diane Gabaldon, ....I need to stop!
2. Have you read everything he or she has written? no, wait I have read all of Laurie Halse Anderson's books and J.K. Rowling's.
3. Did you LIKE everything? Most of the time yes
4. How about a least favorite author? Well, she use to be my favorite- Patricia Cornwell. I have to say that I've been reading pretty good reviews of her newest Scarpetta book so I just may have to read it.
5. An author you wanted to like, but didn’t? Gregory Maguire-hated Wicked, just hated it!! I had to FORCE myself to finish it....yuck!
Stay Warm tonight!! It's going to get down to 19!!!