Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Lazy Friday

Well, we're all just sitting around still in a turkey coma and enjoying our lazy Friday. I'm one of those people who do NOT see any reason to get up at the crack of dawn to fight with people over "stuff" just because it is marked down. Now, I might do that if my kids were still little and a good deal was to be had, but at their ages their wish lists are much easier to handle than in the past! So instead of shopping, I've been drinking coffee, eating pumpkin pie (for breakfast! yummy), watched "Family Stone" this morning and cried, drank some more coffee, ate some onion wraps, read my book and am now watching "Outbreak" and catching up on blogs. I hope everyone out there had a great Thanksgiving and I hope my crazy sister-in-law Heather got some great deals at 5 a.m. this morning!!

Now it's time for Friday Fill-Ins



1. My stomach __is full__.
2. __Pumpkin Pie is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard is covered with snow!_.
4. _____Home is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of ___cigars reminds me of _my Grandpa Bill__.
6. __Alcohol_ is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading____, tomorrow my plans include _reading____ and Sunday, I want to _read____!(I'm pretty ambitious!!LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!