Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Movie







So today I left home at 10 a.m. so that I could be the first person in line for the Twilight movie showing at 11 a.m. I was so excited to be going out all by myself to a movie! It has been a very long time since I've been to the theater and I was really excited to see if this movie lived up to the book that I dearly loved. Well, in my humble opinion, the movie rocked!! I loved every single minute of it. There was laughter, romance, awesome views of the country, and action!! The lady that wrote the movie did the book justice and then some. I thought Edward (Robert) was so believable and you could see the anguish in his eyes every time he looked at Bella and had to control his desires for her! And Bella! she was absolutely wonderful. I really liked every single character and now seeing them IRL they totally fit that character. After seeing the initial casting I wasn't so sure if some of these kids could pull off their new characters, but they did. I just found out online that they're already working on New Moon!! I can not wait......until then I'm re-reading Twilight to help savor that love thing I've got going on for Edward!!

1 comment:

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!