Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday 9: Just like a pill (I have no idea what that means)

I have become a little addicted to these crazy meme blogs. I find them to be fun and I plan on doing a few more. I want to do the photo ones which I'm sure that I will get to one of these days!!


The Saturday 9

1. What was the last pill you took? 3 Advils

2. What time of day do you usually feel most energized? morning

3. Who was the last person you hugged? My hubby

4. If you had a restaurant serve you a perfect breakfast, what would it be? french toast, bacon, scrambled eggs...wait that sounds like the "French Toast Slam" at Denny's!!

5. What did you do on Thursday? slaved away in the kitchen for 4 hours!!

6. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I would have finished college

7. What is your favorite TV commercial at the moment? the baby doing the investment commercials

8. Who would you'd be surprised to wake up and find in your bed? in my dreams I've woke up many time thinking that I was Mrs. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice!!

9. Who is your favorite 80’s band? None other than the greatest band ever......DURAN DURAN

2 comments:

  1. I can explain the title. Sam usually uses song titles relating to her first question. "Just like a Pill" is a song by Pink. Duran Duran rocks! Great job. Have a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advil seems pretty popular around blogdom....

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!