Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Just One of the Guys by Kristan Higgans- Six Sentence Bookish Thoughts

cover image via Goodreads.com

What Just One of the Guys is about:
Being one of the guys isn't all it's cracked up to be...So when journalist Chastity O'Neill returns to her hometown, she decides it's time to start working on some of those feminine wiles. Two tiny problems: #1--she's five feet eleven inches of rock-solid girl power, and #2--she's cursed with four alpha male older brothers. While doing a story on local heroes, she meets a hunky doctor and things start to look up. Now there's only one problem: Trevor Meade, her first love and the one man she's never quite gotten over--although he seems to have gotten over her just fine. Yet the more time she spends with Dr. Perfect, the better Trevor looks. But even with the in-your-face competition, the irresistible Trevor just can't seem to see Chastity as anything more than just one of the guys

I do believe that almost every time I review one of Kristan's books I swear it's my favorite. Well, guess what? This one really is! I adored Chastity because she wasn't a typical sexy female. She had heart, guts, smarts, and she loved with unabashed loyalty. This one is at the top of my fave list, well that is until I review her next book!

Recommend? Do I really have to answer that question? Of course, because Kristan writes smart, sexy, and totally fun contemporary romance stories. How could you go wrong?

Source: Public Library


Six Sentence Bookish Thoughts #113
© 2013, Staci of Life in the Thumb. All Rights Reserved. If you reading this on a site other than, Life in the Thumb or Staci's feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.

11 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh I have to get this one now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I'd read one of her books but it looks like I haven't. I don't read a lot of romance, but do want to try one of her books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Perfect, lol! This sounds like a fun story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, so now this one is your fav ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her books but still need to read the first three (I have them, just need to find the time). Glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop! Everytime I read one of these Kristin love fests I always want to dig out the one book I have from her and I don't have time for that :) Seriously, because of you I am itching to read her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this one too Staci. I can't wait for your reviews of her others!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You keep adding to the list of books I want to read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No loyalty Staci lol, you crack me up girl! Can't remember if I have this one, oh well I can always borrow off Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another author that people rave about and I have yet to read. One of these days... Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fabulous is that ... each book you read becomes your favorite?! Gotta love that!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!