1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 18!! I was a goner, fell asleep on the couch with my book on my chest!!!
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? They were all interesting...but my body is old and so is my mind and they were screaming out to sleep!!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I thought it was fantastic!!!!!!!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The communication was out of this world. excellent scheduling and follow-up!!
5. How many books did you read? 3.25
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Perfect by Natasha Friend
Shug by jenny Han
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
and started If I Stay by Gayle Forman
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Part-Time Indian
8. Which did you enjoy least? Perfect but it was still good!!
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Yes, I was a cheerleader. My advice is to make sure you have high-speed before attempting to visit everyone!! :)
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? I will absolutely participate again!!! What role would you be likely to take next time? Reader and cheering for sure!! I'm brainstorming for a much better challenge too!!