Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Snowy Saturday and my LATE Friday Fill-in

So today I talked Matt and Marc into coming to town with me to get groceries!! First though we had to have lunch because everyone knows that going to the grocery store leads to JUNK in the cart and fat on the hips!! We're really trying to cut down on the crap that we just don't need. I've also found that if I make a menu and a list my grocery bill is pretty good. This week I spent 89.00 on groceries and 30.00 on non-essentials: shampoo, softner, paper towels, toothpaste...all of that good stuff. I've decided to keep a weekly log of how much $$$ I spend on groceries. With the economy like it is I want to do my best at spending money wisely. After we loaded up the truck with our goodies we decided to spend about an hour at Barnes and Nobles just reading magazines and browsing. It wasn't like any of the groceries were going to spoil seeing how the temperature is about 19 degrees!!! I hate winter! Everyone was ready to get home after 4 hours in town. It is too crazy for us at times and the roads were getting bad. Now Matt's watching television and Marc is at the neighbor's. I'm updating my blog and then I'm taking a long, hot, warm-vanilla sugar bubble bath!!

Here's my late late late Friday Fill-In


fridayfillin.gif

1. Snow _sucks____.

2. I'm looking forward to _summer____.

3. _Starbucks is the best _coffee_ ever!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is _Little House on the Prairi____.

5. I'm done with __grocery shopping___.

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is _seeing others happy____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a hot bath____, tomorrow my plans include _making lasagna____ and Sunday, I want to __relax___!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!