Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Nothing better to do than read...

so because the weather is horrible and the temperature here is ZERO!!! I pretty much did nothing all day. Well, I take that back. I did make lasagna for the family and did 6 loads of laundry. So I guess I was a little productive today. I managed to spend 4 hours online reading the Literary Feline's archives. I love her blog and her style of writing. She keeps me entertained and her book reviews are some of the best that I've read. I wish I could write like her, but sorry folks I can't. So without further ado, here is my short but sweet book review for Book #102 of the year.


Ironside by Holly Black
I thought this book was good. 3 out of 5 stars ***
Geared towards Young Adults, Fantasy
Book 2- You should read Tithe before this one. I had to learn the hard way.

Well, I did like this book better than Tithe but after I finished it I was a little peeved. Why did the faeries switch Kaye out? Who were her parents? And the biggest mystery of all.....what is her real name?

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet of you to say! Thank you very much. I can't stop blushing. :-)

    You don't give yourself enough credit. You have a wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!