Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Mailbox Monday and It's Monday...What Are You Reading?




Mailbox Monday 
is a gathering place for readers to share the books that
came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. 
Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.




All of the books that made their way into my home over the past few weeks was via my Kindle.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hosted by
We discuss the books that we've read 
and what we're planning to read for the week.

Read and talked about last week:
When Snow Falls- fun romance
Rapture in Death- another stellar audio book..IMHO...
Twelve Days of Christmas- adorable and made me feel as if I was in England for just a little while.
Every Secret Thing- another hit by a favorite author of mine, Susanna Kearsley!
A Fatal Grace- fantastic mystery with a great cast of characters...love this series!

Bookish Thoughts to Share this week:
Shadowy Horses 
The Missing Manuscript of Jane Austen

In my Book Box: (these are my picks for the month)



17 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you think about Mr. Darcy's Obsession!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Kindle deals are usually irresistible :) Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. You've chosen your reading for the month. That's awesome. Wish I could do that!

    Here’s my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I hope you will stop by! And Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound good!! And only ONE MORE week and (fingers crossed) that the Kindle Fire will be in my hands!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL books in common again, I'm reading a Kristan Higgins and I'm loving The Fault In Our Stars. Looking forward to your bookish thoughts on Shadowy Horses. Have a wonderful week my friend :)

    PS loving all your new buttons and pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got some nice books around! enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading more ebooks since I got a Kindle Fire. Only problem with the Fire is that sometimes my fingers slip and I find I'm in the middle of the book instead of at the beginning where I was! So easy to jumble the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your books! I received After the Rain this week...looking forward to it!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed The Shadowy Horses. I really need to buckle down and read more of her books.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your new books are as good as they sound!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your button! I've got to get to The Missing Manuscript, can't wait to see what you thought. Got some great looking books in your book box.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am curious about John Green's book

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now I have to check out a Winter's Tale. Enjoy all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought Mr. Darcy's Obsession was fun. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have some great reading coming along this month! I really want to read Every Secret Thing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks like you're off to a good start. I still can't get myself to read a word. I hope it kicks in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of new titles there to me, and a couple that I've read (Mockingjay & The Fault in Our Stars). Good luck with your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!