Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday Pick!



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event,
hosted at Breaking the Spine,
that spotlights upcoming releases
that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Release date: November 14, 2011

The President's son and daughter are abducted, and Detective Alex Cross is one of the first on the scene. But someone very high-up is using the FBI, Secret Service, and CIA to keep him off the case and in the dark.
A deadly contagion in the water supply cripples half of the capital, and Alex discovers that someone may be about to unleash the most devastating attack the United States has ever experienced.
As his window for solving both crimes narrows, Alex makes a desperate decision that goes against everything he believes—one that may alter the fate of the entire country. KILL ALEX CROSS is faster, more exciting, and more tightly wound than any Alex Cross thriller James Patterson has ever written!

7 comments:

  1. My mom and I love the Alex Cross series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't have to wait too long for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I'll be waiting on this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard sooooooo many good things about this series! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Staci,

    One that I shall definitely be waiting for as well!

    My dad reads all the Patterson books, then passes them on to me to read, so it may take a bit longer to reach me!

    I don't mind Patterson, when he writes his own material, but I find that he is now writing too many books in conjunction with co-authors. He churns them out at such an alarming rate, leaving me wondering slightly, just who is really writing them?

    Having said that, the Alex Cross series, has been very good up to now, so I shall be reading this one.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had be following this series, and then I fell behind. Hope this is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to listen to this series on audio. I haven't in years though. I liked them when I did.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!