Spartan Celebration went well into the wee hours of the morning while I did the following:
- started book 2 but somewhere around 11:15 or so I fell asleep on the couch with my book.
- Woke up around 2 am, rolled over and went back to sleep!!
- Got up at 6:30 am, made a pot of coffee, and finished book 2.
- As soon as I post this I'm going for an early morning walk with Bruce.
- Mowing the lawn (hopefully for the last time) later today.
- Being outside to enjoy the day. According to our weather guy it is supposed to be around 80 degrees today!!!!!!!!!
Whatever you do today, enjoy it, embrace life and keep that smile on your face!!!!