Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays and It's Tuesday...Where Are You?



~I'm currently in London with twin sisters who have just inherited their dead aunt's flat. There is a mystery here between the dead aunt and her twin (the girls' mother) that I have yet to figure out. The other people that live in the apartment building are very eccentric. This should be an interesting stay here.

Her Fearful Symmetry

_________________________________________________



TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!




"What?" said Valentina, alarmed.
"It just got super cold in here. Didn't you feel it?"
Valentina shook her head and said, "It's the ghost."

p. 147 from Her Fearful Symmetry

20 comments:

  1. I remember my time in London with those sisters very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm going to start that next week. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "it's the ghost"! HA!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that it is said soooooooooooooooooooo easily!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I'm so looking forward to reading this book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent - I'm just a little way behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! This is already on my list...just don't know how long it's going to take me to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really MUST get this book!

    My tease is here:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2009/11/tuesday-teasers.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to be in London - but not with a ghost hanging around, making the room cold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI!
    I have this book on my TBR list. Sound really intriguing. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooooh creepy! I hope you're enjoying this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds good. I was going to comment I must be in the room with the characters because I'm cold too. Then I read the line about the ghosts. Not so cold now. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I just found out how to leave you a comment!Woot! Your Blog is awesome!Thanks for leaving me comments! I get all excited when I get on and see that you've left me a comment! All the support really helps me because I'm still new at this.:) I just finished Ice Land. It was awesome!
    (I really do want you to show my posts on your blog, maybe then someone will find me!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am reading this at the moment, and really, really enjoying it!

    Good teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope u r enjoying Her Fearful Symmetry. It's in my Nov pile.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm teased. Keep hearing how great this book is. Guess it's time for me to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have to buy this book. It sounds so so good!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends!! I want to take this moment to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and thank you for leaving me a comment.

* Because of the excessive spam I have decided not to allow anonymous users to comment.

Happy Reading!